Final Product Assembly
For customers requiring a complete outsource Tru-Tronics Intl. can provide a full turnkey solution.
With 10 years experience in the box build of finished goods we are able to provide competitive and on-time electro-mechanical assembly services based upon the specific requirements of each individual product. Whether you require board level assembly only, sub-module or final product assembly – you can rely on Tru-Tronics Intl. to provide a complete custom service. Our assembly team operates as dedicated manufacturing cells, team members are multi-skilled and trained in the latest lean manufacturing principles.
Box Build services include:
- Assemble your printed circuit boards into finished product assemblies
- Cabinet, rack and backplane wired assemblies
- Press-fit connectors into high density PCBs & Backplanes
- In-house FPGA and EPROM programming facilities
- Assemble complex cable forms & harnesses
- Potting, encapsulation & heat shrinking
- We strive for continuous process improvement and problem prevention, based on ISO 9000 standards.
- We ensure that all products meet TIA/EIA Standards.
- We develop relationships with our suppliers that emphasize continuous improvement in product quality, service and support.
- We deliver products that are 100% tested, with guaranteed zero defects.
- We incorporate multi-step inspection processes throughout manufacturing.
- We obtain first piece approval and prototype approvals.
- We are so confident of the quality of all our cable assemblies that we guarantee them for life against manufacturing defects.
- Fiber Patch Cords
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Assemblies (Category, 3, 5, 5e, 6)
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Assemblies (Screened/T1)
- Coaxial (DS3, 734, 735, Thinnet)
- Video (SVGA, SVHS, RG6, RG59)
- RS232 (Parallel, Serial)
- V.35 Interface Assemblies
- Switch Boxes
- DSub Adapters
- Token Ring